Aquaracer 300 M (43 mm) – Black Titanium & Nylon Strap – Automatic Calibre 5 with Date Aquaracer.
TAG Heuer went to Ibiza, the birthplace of Electro Dance Music, to launch the AQUARACER Black Titanium watch with its two celebrity DJ ambassadors:
David Guetta & Martin Garrix!
And since we are in Spain…football is also close to everyone’s heart! 8 Spanish footballing legends – Albert Luque, Michel Salgado, Joan Capdevila, Aitor Ocio, Fernando Morientes, Gaizka Mendieta, Marcos Senna et Fernando Sanz representing La Liga for which TAG Heuer is the Official Timekeeper — were also in attendance to share their passion with the two DJs.
Football & EDM! Ibiza! TAG Heuer! What a mix!
Aquaracer. The quintessential sports watch inspired by the lure of the deep.
Ever the pioneer, in 1892, Edouard Heuer filed the first patent for a watertight case in the
history of watchmaking. It was an immediate success. Since that time, the Aquaracer
(the collection created by TAG Heuer in 2003) has continued to evolve, developing into the
perfect timepiece for all kinds of extreme conditions, not just diving and other sea-faring
Robust and water-resistant to 300 metres, this watch — featuring a ceramic uni-directional
rotary bezel, with its twelve sides and six studs, screw-down crown, large luminous
indications on the indexes and hands for improved visibility and screw-down case back
engraved with a diver’s helmet — is immediately recognisable.
New for 2016, the Aquaracer Black Titanium version features Grade 2 titanium with black
titanium carbide coating, a strap made from blue nylon with a rubber inner, and a case
measuring 43 mm in diameter. The ceramic bezel has a sophisticated new design featuring
engraved numerals with blue lacquer. The crystal of the date window also features a
magnifier, reintroduced last year. At its heart beats the Calibre 5 automatic mechanical
movement, offering proven accuracy and reliability.
The high quality of the Aquaracer’s finishes and functions make it one of the best value
timepieces on the market.
This model is available in three colourways: blue, black-and-red, and sand-coloured.
- References WAY208B.FC6382 (blue details and blue nylon strap)
WAY208A.FC6381 (red details and black strap with red topstitching)
WAY208C.FC6383 (sand-coloured details with sand-coloured strap)
- Movement TAG Heuer Automatic Calibre 5 with date
- Case Diameter 43 mm
Grade 2 titanium with black titanium carbide coating
Uni-directional rotating bezel in matte black ceramic
Engraved numerals with blue, red or sand-coloured lacquer and a SuperLuminova™ dot at
- Sapphire crystal with antireflective, scratch-resistant coating
- Screw-down crown in sand-blasted black titanium carbide
- Screw-on case back in sand-blasted black titanium carbide engraved with a diving bell
- Dial Matt black dial with striations
Blue, red or sand-coloured faceted, polished, hand-applied indices with luminous grey markers
Blue, red or sand-coloured faceted and polished hour and minute hands, with luminous grey markers
- “TAG Heuer” logo & “Aquaracer” printed in blue, red or sand colour at 12 o’clock,
Inscription at 6 o’clock reads “CALIBRE 5 – AUTOMATIC – 300M/1000FT” (in blue, red or sand
- Timers printed in grey
- Date window at 3 o’clock with magnifier
- Water-resistance 300 metres
- Strap Made from nylon, in blue with black topstitching, or black with red topstitching or sand colour with white topstitching. Black titanium folding buckle with black titanium carbide coating and push-piece safety mechanism. Rubber inner