- Shipping & Delivery
- Registering an Account
- Returns & Exchanges
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Engagement Ring Layaway Plan
- Lifetime Engagement Ring Warranty
- Diamond Trade In Policy
- Privacy & Security
- Shipping & Delivery
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders over $500 in Canada. All orders in Canada under $500 are a standard shipping rate of $25.
- All purchases from lugaro.com are shipped via FedEx.
- We also ship internationally! We are happy to ship anywhere in the world, but please note that international orders must be a minimum of $500.00. All international orders are a standard shipping rate of $35. We also offer FREE shipping internationally for all orders over $1,000.00. Please note that international orders are susceptible to duty and/or local taxes due to whichever country you reside in. Please check with your Customs Office to verify the duties on fine jewellery.
- Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an email notification containing your tracking number. Log onto www.fedex.ca to use your tracking code to follow your parcel as it makes its way into your hands.
Registering an Account
- If you are making a purchase, you will need to register an account to keep track of your orders.
- To register an account with Lugaro, click the “My Account” tab located along the top bar of our website. Have too many passwords to remember and can’t find your Lugaro one? Click “forgot password” under the account login section to receive an email notification to retrieve your password.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns or Exchanges are accepted 30 days after delivery. You must include the original packaging, invoice and a return or exchange number. No refund or return will be issued for designer settings or designer bands, any sale merchandise, engraved or customized merchandise, special order merchandise or ‘out of stock’ merchandise. The item must also be in the condition in which it was received.
- To submit a return or exchange, please contact customer service either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-934-2349
to receive a return number. Once your return number has been obtained, please mail your return or exchange to:
- Lugaro Jewellers 3114 Boundary Rd, Burnaby, BC V5M 4A2
- *Don’t forget to include your return number somewhere visible on your package. Orders sent back without a visible return number will be returned to sender.
- To view the status of your order, please sign into your registered account. If you did not register with lugaro.com then please email email@example.com with a copy of your invoice.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, Paypal and American Express for orders placed within Canada. International orders must be paid for by wire transfer.
- Lugaro makes every effort to ensure that the prices displayed online and in-store are accurate. However, there may be the odd time that an error takes place (whether typographical, photographical, technical or any other type of error) on our website. In the event of mislabeled pricing, Lugaro reserves the right to refuse any sale at the incorrect price.
- If the pricing of the merchandise is lower than our stated or scanned price, we will automatically charge you the lower amount and ship you the merchandise. If the correct price of the merchandise is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and cancellation. If the order has already processed on your credit card, then Lugaro will immediately refund your credit card.
- In the event of an online promotion, prices are subject to change. If you have received a promotional code, please submit it in the “promo code” section when checking out.
- Only eligible to in-store customers. We offer interest free financing if your purchase is paid off within six months! Visit Lugaro today for more details.
- Engagement Ring Layaway Plan
- Lugaro.com is pleased to offer a layaway plan for engagement rings and other fine jewellery. Our Jewellery layaway plan allows you to make up to 6 monthly payments in order to purchase an engagement ring or other piece of fine jewellery.
- Here are the terms of our Layaway Plan:
- 1. A 25% deposit is required as a down payment on all layaway purchases.
- 2. A minimum purchase of $1,000 is required to use our layaway plan.
- 3. We will hold your layaway item for a six months maximum period. Extended terms are available on certain items. Please call 1-888-934-2349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements.
- 4. Once we receive your deposit, we will secure your order and you can easily access your account online to make future payments at any time.
- Jewellery Layaway Purchase Options
Credit Card - When checking out, chose the "layaway" payment option and your credit card will be charged for 25% of the purchase. Or, call us at 1-888-934-2349
to arrange your deposit and schedule a payment plan. PayPal Checkout- Call us at 1-888-934-2349 to discuss our PayPal payment plans.
Lifetime Engagement Ring Warranty
- Every diamond ring we sell is manufactured under the tightest quality control standards and is carefully inspected prior to shipment. Most of these rings require very little to no maintenance at all, outside of general cleaning or a periodic prong check.
- We stand behind every ring we sell which is why we offer a lifetime warranty with every diamond ring purchase. In the unlikely event there is ever a problem with your ring, you can bring it or mail it to our store for inspection. If the problem is deemed to be caused by a manufacturer defect, we will make the necessarily repair free of charge. If it is deemed the problem was caused by normal wear and tear, then we will only charge you our cost for any materials (metal, diamonds, etc) needed to make the repair. In addition you may also bring in or send us your ring for unlimited prong tightening, rhodium plating and cleaning.
- Please note that the center diamond in any engagement is not included in our engagement ring warranty. Although diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, it is still possible to break or chip a diamond if struck with enough force at the right angle. We recommend all our customers take an insurance policy on their ring which covers loss/breakage to the center diamond, as well as loss or theft of the ring as a whole. For any further questions or to take advantage of your lifetime warranty on a ring purchased from us please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-934-2349
- Diamond Trade in Policy
- Your diamond may not always be forever. This is why we offer a lifetime diamond trade in policy on your diamond purchase from Lugaro.com.
- This enables you to trade in or upgrade your diamond for a larger or higher quality stone and get a 100% credit* of your original diamond purchase. The only condition necessary is that that the new diamond you are purchasing must be at least 100% greater in value than your original diamond.
- *The diamond being upgraded must be in its original condition free of any chips or scratches, and also must be accompanied by it’s original GIA or AGS laboratory report. Questions? Please contact us at 1-888-934-2349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy & Security
- At Lugaro, your privacy is extremely important to us! We are committed to giving our customer’s the same level of privacy and security, as we ourselves at Lugaro would expect when indulging our personal information online. When you shop at Lugaro.com you can expect to be treated like family.
- Information Collected on Our Site
We collect information from you online when you purchase merchandise through our website or when you register with Lugaro online registry service. When you purchase merchandise through our website or when you register, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), credit card number and shipping information (name and address for shipping if it differs from your billing address).
- You are not required to provide this information, but may do so for your own convenience. As with any information we collect, we generally do not share this information with anyone outside of Lugaro, except as described below. Use of Information Collected on Our Website
- Protection of Information Collected on Our Website
- Lugaro tries their best to keep information obtained from our online visitors secure and protected from unauthorized access and use. Although there is no way that any website can absolutely guarantee the security of your information, Lugaro is committed to maintaining high security measures and regular review of our security practices. When you provide us with personally identifiable information, your information is encrypted and transferred to a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) connection, available on browsers such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. Furthermore, we use encryption methods to protect all credit card information that we collect online. Once your information reaches us, we store it behind a secure firewall that is intended to block information access from any unauthorized persons. Only individuals authorized by Lugaro are permitted to access that information. Please be aware that these protection tools do not protect information that is not collected through our website, such as information provided to us through e-mail.
- Making Changes to Your Personal Information You can access and edit any of the personally identifiable information that you have provided by calling us at 1-888-934-2349 or by writing to us at:
- Web Customer Service
- Lugaro Jewellers
- 3114 Boundary Rd
- Burnaby, BC
- V5M 4A2
- Opting Out of Promotional Offers
- Most of our visitors appreciate receiving information about promotions and special offers from us. If you do not wish to receive promotions or special offers, you can opt out from receiving such communications from us at any time by following instructions provided at the bottom of any e-mail communication or by e-mailing us at unsubscribe@Lugaro.com.